March 25, 2011

NARS Multiple in Orgasm: Swatches & Review

Hello, Beautiful!

Another NARS Orgasm product! I own the NARS Orgasm lip gloss, blush, illuminator and multiple (not to mention the Super Orgasm blush and lip gloss). The shade is just so pretty!

The NARS Multiple shown below is a mini size (which I received in a NARS kit from Sephora). You can pick up the full size NARS Multiple for $39 on Sephora's website  (with a total of nine shades to choose from, including the ever popular Orgasm shade shown in this blog post).

What is the NARS Multiple? It's a cream to powder color stick that you can use in a multiple of ways (hence, the name). Use on your cheeks as a cream blush (probably the most popular use for this shade), as a highlighter, eye color, lip color, and even on your body. You can apply it lightly for a sheer kiss of color, or build it up if you want a little more color.

This blends like a dream, and I hear it will even work on top of powders (such as a powder foundation), which most creams just do not work on top of! I haven't tried it out personally, but I've seen it done in an on-air presentation (on QVC) and it did work flawlessly.

I really love the shade, and the product, but I'm not a cream blush type of gal and I don't see myself using this shade for any other use except for blush. Sadly, I don't think I will make much use of this product so it will likely end up in my blog sale (but it's so pretty that I may hang on to it in hopes of making good use of it... yeah, I'll probably hang onto it; it's just too pretty!).


Here is what it looks like (remember, this is the mini size):


SWATCH
NARS Multiple
Shade: Orgasm
Shade Description: A peachy pink shimmer in a cream to powder formula.


Have questions about this product? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)