March 24, 2011

NARS Orgasm Illuminator: Swatches & Review

Hello, Beautiful!

The NARS Orgasm shade is widely popular for its peachy-pink shimmer, which compliments most skintones. I personally love the shade, and when the NARS Orgasm Illuminator came out I had to buy it.

The one shown below is a mini size that I got in my February Birchbox shipment, but I do own the full size.

This illuminator is great for cheeks, eyes and even your body (you can mix it in with your lotion for a subtle glow). A little goes a long way, so one tube will last you a very long time.

You can pick up NARS Orgasm Illuminator for $29 on Sephora's website. Three others shades are now available too.


SWATCH
NARS Orgasm Illuminator
Shade Description: A peachy pink luminous shimmer.

Blended out...

Have questions about this illuminator? Just leave a comment on this blog post or send an email (kisses@valentinekisses.com). I'll try and answer all questions asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)