May 25, 2011

I Wear Pink On Wednesdays: Butter London + Wet n Wild + China Glaze

Hello, Beautiful!

I'm taking a quick break from my Week Of Make Up For Ever to make my I Wear Pink On Wednesdays post.

I wanted to wear a bright, hot pink non-glittery shade so I chose Butter London's Primrose Hill Picnic. But then I decided I wanted some polka dots, so I used Wet n Wild's Cherry Blossom (from the spring 2011 Bloom collection) to add random sized dots on my ring finger nail. But then I decided I needed a little glitter (of course) so I added smaller dots of China Glaze's Mrs. Claus inside each light pink polka dot.

Base coat: Essie's Ridge Filling Base Coat
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat








1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)