July 22, 2011

Deborah Lippmann sets at HSN - hurry and buy them!!

Hello, Beautiful!

About two weeks ago (or so) Deborah Lippmann was on HSN and featured a bunch of products, but two things were these really awesome kits. I couldn't believe the prices and ordered one of each. Well, the one kit completely sold out that same day and the other kit I believe sold out but they re-stocked it fast.

Well just today I found both kits back in stock, still at amazing prices and on Flex Pay if you have an HSN card.

I would jump on these kits now if you can because they'll be gone before you know it! I just ordered a second set of the Runway 6-piece Nail Care Set because with the $5 coupon it was just under $40 for all that Deborah Lippmann goodness. Of course I don't need the two polish colors from this set, so I will likely sell them in my blog sale for cheap.



The first set is the Deborah Lippmann Collection Runway 6-piece Nail Care Set
  • HSN Item # 135-533
  • Price: $44.50  -- or 2 flex pays of $22.25 with your HSN card
  • Shipping is $6.21
  • Retail value of this kit is $104.00!!
  • Save $5 on $25 or more beauty purchase at HSN using the code C50121
This kit includes:
  • .5 fl. oz. Cuticle Remover
  • .5 fl. oz. Cuticle Oil
  • .5 fl. oz. 2-Second Primer
  • .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Lara's Theme (double dutch orange)
  • .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Supermodel (modern sheerish-red orange)
  • .5 fl. oz. Hard Rock Nail Hardener Base and Top Coat
  • Black roll-up bag


The second set is the Deborah Lippmann Collection Polished 5-piece Nail Care Set
  • HSN Item # 127-242
  • Price: $49.50 -- or 2 flex pays of $24.75 with your HSN card
  • Shipping is $6.21
  • Retail value of this kit is $88.00
  • Save $5 on $25 or more beauty purchase at HSN using the code C50121
This kit includes:
  • .5 fl. oz. Ridge Filler Base Coat
  • .5 fl. oz. Nail Lacquer - Happy Birthday (party in a bottle glitter)
  • .5 fl. oz Nail Lacquer - Naked (clean bare beige sheer)
  • .5 fl. oz Nail Lacquer - Waking Up in Vegas (putty-liscious gray creme)
  • .5 fl. oz. Addicted to Speed Ultra Quick-Dry Top Coat
  • Black roll-up bag


 

1 comment:

  1. Great find! I've been bad with the funds lately and am on a no-buy. Can't wait to stash my first Deb Lippmann polishes soon tho~

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)