July 16, 2011

NOTD: Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular! Top Coat over China Glaze White on Whit

Hello, Beautiful!

I wanted to take a quick pause from my Mally Beauty Celebration to make two nail related posts. This post is my NOTD, which was a just a quick mani because I'm busy packing for my trip but wanted something on my nails to make me happy and inspire me to pack. Plus, it's a great way for everyone to see the newest Sephora by OPI polish in Spark-tacular! The next post will show my personal in-home nail salon.

Enjoy!


To create this NOTD:
  • 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann's Ridge Filler Base Coat
  • 2 coats of China Glaze polish in White on White
  • 1 coat of Sephora by OPI polish in Spark-tacular! Top Coat
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat















No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)