July 9, 2011

NOTD: Zoya + China Glaze = Floating Dots

Hello, Beautiful!

Today I wanted something more to my nails than just one color of polish, but I knew I didn't have a whole lot of time to do nail art or stamping (even though stamping is rather quick). My go-to quick nail art of choice is using my dotting tools.

I chose a bright blue as the base and went with black, white and gray dots. I love the contrast of the colors!



To create this NOTD:
  • 1 coat of Deborah Lippmann's Ridge Filler Base Coat (which, by the way, is my new favorite ridge filler base coat!)
  • 2 coats of Zoya's polish in Robyn
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to speed up dry time
  • dotting tool
  • China Glaze polishes (for the dots) in Recycle, White on White, Liquid Leather
  • 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat to finish it off


* Label is missing on the Zoya polish; the shade is Robyn!












 

2 comments:

  1. Truly a beautiful mani! Such a standout and such an elegant design!
    Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! thanks fore the idea! I'll be copying it in the future, I would have never thought to put those colors together!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)