September 20, 2011

UPDATE: THEY'RE SOLD OUT ONLINE! Butter London Polishes are Buy 1 Get 1 FREE at Ulta Today Only!

UPDATE: Ulta is completely sold out online! And I'd call your local Ulta before going there because a lot of Ulta stores are running low or sold out as well!

Hello, Beautiful!

Get to your local Ulta TODAY or shop online TODAY because for only TODAY (do you get that it's just today, haha), they have Butter London polishes BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!

They do have a limit of 2 free, but you may get more if you go to the store. Or if you're like me, I shopped online and I'm having my husband stop by Ulta on his way home from work. Remember, it's just for TODAY (hehe, sorry, couldn't resist) - September 20, 2011!

Shop now: http://www.ulta.com/



9 comments:

  1. I'm about to leave to go get mine right now before the colors I want sell out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got no more waity kaity and toff. I made sure to be there at 10 ish. And am glad i was because there were already so many people there, and many were close to being gone!! So excited for both of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got there early! I don't live anywhere near an Ulta so I had to buy online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Ulta screwed this ALL up! Lol..the displayer was still full because the sales clerks were telling everyone there was no BOGO sale today. They were shocked when my two rang! But I got what I wanted so it worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see polish online?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I would have been so mad if I went there and Ulta told me it wasn't today! I'm glad you got yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got No More Waity Katie and Wallis... they still had stock but the clerk said they were selling quickly and was there about 30 minutes after they opened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're sold out online!

    I knew that would happen! I had my alarm set on my phone for 7:30 this morning, but the sale wasn't updated at that time. I made my order a little after 8am.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)