September 20, 2011

Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice layered over black - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Before I put my Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Hot Wired on, I had painted my nails with Sally Hansen's Pumpkin Spice --- which is a shade that I could not find anywhere near me and just recently found over the weekend in a town south of me by an hour. I wasn't on a polish hunt this time, we had to go there for a birthday party, but of course I incorporated polish hunting into my trip :)

I like Pumpkin Spice, but it's so sheer that you have to layer it. Here I only layered it over black, but I plan to play around layering it over different oranges, gray, white, purple, blue, gold, etc.

It's probably not a polish I'll use all that often, but I do like it and I'm glad I finally own it (after much search).

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in Pumpkin Spice
layered over top
We n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme



 












Now let me know what you think...
Do you own Pumpkin Spice? If not, do you this color for the fall season? Discuss in the comments or send me an email with any questions.



7 comments:

  1. i actually bought this not too long ago and LOVE it.. its one of my favorites for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that over black! I was able to find it at the corner drugstore, which made me very happy. I think it is a lovely glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I just love that polish!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)