December 16, 2011

c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub: pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently purchased two c. Booth's products at Ulta and have been really happy with both of them. In this post I'll share with you c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub. I'll review c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion in a separate blog post.

Check out my pics, swatches, stats and review...

c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub















Basic stats for c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub:
Formula: foot scrub
Cost/Availability: $4 to $5 depending where you shop (8 oz full size). Available on Ulta's website, drugstore.com, Soap.com, and at other retailers.
Packaging: round jar; twist-off lid
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
This foot scrub contains cooling peppermint and anti-bacterial tea tree oil to help revitalize rough, dry and tired feet. Fortified with pumice and apricot seed to gently polish away the rough spots.


Cost/Availability:
$4 to $5 depending where you shop (8 oz full size). Available on Ulta's websitedrugstore.comSoap.com, and at other retailers.


Packaging:
Round jar with twist-off lid.


c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Scrub Review:
This is a great winter scent; anything minty this time of year is like a little jar of joy to me. I like how gentle, yet effective this scrub is. I've used this scrub on myself, my husband and my son -- and we all love the way it feels, how soft our feet were after using it, and how great it smells (we followed up with c. Booth's Peppermint Foot Lotion).

The price is right too! Just $4 to $5 depending where you shop, and if you have coupons this scrub can be dirt cheap. I love this scrub so much I plan to buy a back-up or two.

Highly recommend if you love foot scrubs and peppermint!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this foot scrub? Do you own this already, or is this on your must-try list? Discuss in the comments below.



5 comments:

  1. I've been making my own homemade scrubs for ages now! For my feet I use salt and olive oil and some drops of lavander or lemon essential oil. You should try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never used this foot scrub, but it sounds like a good one. I have used Dermosil Foot scrub and it was quite good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Molkinaify: I make my own homemade scrub bascially the same way, but I use sugar instead of salt. I had posted instructions on that on my blog back in two summers ago. Here's that link in case anyone is interested in checking it out: http://xoxovalentinekissesxoxo.blogspot.com/2010/07/make-your-own-body-scrub.html

    You could swap out sugar and use salt instead, then like you do, add in oils.

    I'm too lazy though to always make my own and just like to have something ready, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint in summer, too, to "cool off" :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)