March 12, 2012

Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss in Be Pink, Smooch, Just Nude - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you tried the Girlactik Star Glosses? I recently tested out three shades and ended up liking all three shades! My favorite is Smooch - which is a gorgeous medium pink with golden shimmer. What shade do you like best?

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss
Shades: Be Pink, Smooch, Just Nude
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each shade.
























Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss
Shade: Be Pink
Shade Description: A sheer milky light pink, no shimmer.




 

 









Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss
Shade: Smooch
Shade Description: A medium pink with golden shimmer.




 

 









Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss
Shade: Just Nude
Shade Description: A sheer nude; no shimmer.




 

 






Basic Stats for Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss:
Formula: liquid gloss
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: sheer to light, buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 16 shades
Cost/Availability: $17.00 (0.24 oz full size). Available on the Girlactik Beauty website and everywhere else Girlactik Beauty is sold.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
These glosses vary from sheer to light in color payoff, with a long lasting formula. They have a little tact to them, but ever so slightly - which is there to help them stay on longer. They have pretty shine and feel comfortable on the lips.

Wear:
Average to above average wear, depending on your lifestyle (how much you eat, drink, talk, kiss, etc.). I find these glosses stuck around longer than other glosses I have.

Coverage:
Sheer to light color, buildable.

Shade Info:
Currently available in 16 shades. I have three shades, my favorite being Be Pink.

Cost/Availability:
 $17.00 (0.24 oz full size). Available on the Girlactik Beauty website and everywhere else Girlactik Beauty is sold.

Packaging:
Rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator.

Girlactik Beauty Star Gloss Review:
These glosses had a nice, smooth formula that went on easily and felt comfortable on my lips. They are slightly tacky, but only ever so slightly; you may not even notice it.

Out of the three shades I have, I can't pick a favorite because I like all three! They're all wearable shades on me, but I find myself wearing Smooch more than others.

Overall, I think these are pretty glosses that you should check out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip glosses? What color is your favorite? Do you want any of these? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)