March 29, 2012

Shaveworks The Cool Fix - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've got another great product for guys... but women can benefit from it too. In fact, it was in a lot of Birchbox's too. I like this stuff, and my husband loves it. It helps ingrown hairs and razor bumps, while feeling very soothing after you shave. Love this blue gel!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Shaveworks - The Cool Fix
 


 

Basic Stats for Shaveworks - The Cool Fix:
Formula: gel
Cost/Availability: $11 for the 2 oz size, or $23 for the 5.3 oz size. Available on the Shaveworks website, Sephora's website, and everywhere else Shaveworks is sold.
Packaging: bottle with pop-open top
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses


Formula:
A soothing gel that alleviates shaving and waxing woes. Targets ingrown hairs, razor bumps, razor burn and redness. The formula combines powerful exfoliating agents to help release trapped hairs from underneath the skin, kill bacteria, and prevent ingrown hairs from reoccuring. 

Cost/Availability:
$11 for the 2 oz size, or $23 for the 5.3 oz size. Available on the Shaveworks websiteSephora's website, and everywhere else Shaveworks is sold.

Packaging:
Bottle with pop-open top.

Shaveworks - The Cool Fix Review:
This is a star product for both men and women. You can use it pretty much everywhere you shave, and it does exactly what it says - all while feeling very good.

I really don't even know what to write for this review... it's just good. Period.

Definitely recommended!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)