March 16, 2012

Sircuit Skin X-Trap, Savoir cleansers and Cool Lychee Wa face mask - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I recently tried out some deluxe samples of Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals skincare products. I will show you three of those products in this post, and then in a future post I'll show you the rest. I'll start by sharing with you my thoughts on their X-Trap and Savior cleansers, as well as their Cool Lychee Wa Intensely Hydrating Mask. Have you tried any of these products?

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals
X-Trap & Savior Cleansers and Cool Lychee Wa Intensely Hydrating Mask
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
 




SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals
X-Trap & Savior Cleansers
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual product.
  



SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals
X-Trap Daily Gentle Face Wash
  




Basic Stats for SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals X-Trap Daily Gentle Face Wash:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $38.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals is sold. Also available in the sample size shown in this post on the Sircuit Skin website for $6.00.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals X-Trap Daily Gentle Face Wash Review:
This mild cleanser is gentle, non-drying, and restores balance, elasticity and tone. Shea butter enriched to soften & smooth the skin. Contains caged Zeolite anti-pollutant boosters that help capture impurities so they are completely rinsed away. This leaves your face clean, pH balanced, and hydrated while it also optimizes the skin for other facial treatments. Great for all skin types, and gentle enough for post-laser & post-surgery cleansing.

I loved the way this cleanser smelled! It was really nice and refreshing. I also loved the way it cleaned my face, it's actually one of my favorite cleansers now! It's no wonder this is one of Sircuit Skin's best sellers! Of course I'd recommend this!



SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals
Savior Problem Skin Cleanser
  





Basic Stats for SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals Savior Problem Skin Cleanser:
Formula: liquid
Cost/Availability: $38.00 (4 oz full size). Available on the Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals is sold. Also available in the sample size shown in this post on the Sircuit Skin website for $6.00.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals Savior Problem Skin Cleanser Review:
Savior cleanser will thoroughly clean and help keep your skin clear without over-drying or stripping. This non-sulfate problem skin cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and 5% L-Lactic acid is specially formulated to exfoliate, help decongest pores, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes. Peppermint oil to fight against the ongoing conditions that can occur with problem skin.

As someone with adult acne, I am always looking for great products to help with my acne. This is a cleanser that I feel really does a great job. I feel like it really gets my skin clean, but it's not overly drying. The only thing I didn't like was the smell, but a lot of good acne cleansers don't smell good. If you have acne prone skin, give this cleanser a try!





SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals 
Cool Lychee Wa Intensely Hydrating Mask










Basic Stats for SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals Cool Lychee Wa Intensely Hydrating Mask:
Formula: creamy mask
Cost/Availability: $90.00 (1.3 oz full size). Available on the Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals website, the Dermstore website, and everywhere else Sircuit Skin Cosmeceuticals is sold. Also available in the sample size shown in this post on the Sircuit Skin website for $12.00.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

SIRCUIT SKIN Cosmeceuticals Cool Lychee Wa Intensely Hydrating Mask Review:
Cool Lychee Wa is specifically formulated to deliver intense anti-aging and antioxidant rich hydration while helping to improve your skins contour and tone. Enriched with Happybelle PE complex, that dramatically helps to restore moisture, revealing a youthful radiant glow while leaving your skin feeling luscious and soft. Fortified with Lychee extract that contains significant amounts of polyphenolic compounds that exhibit powerful anti-oxidative activity as well as goji berry, mangosteen, and resveratrol to fight the ongoing effects of free radicals. L-Menthyl Lactate complex, derived from lactic acid and menthol, refreshes the skin and is deliciously cooling resulting in immediate luminosity and softness.

I am addicted to face masks/peels, so I of course couldn't wait to try this one out. Although I'm sure there are long-term results, I really didn't see a whole lot of results from this mask. My skin was soft and had a nice glow after using this mask, plus it felt very cooling/refreshing on my skin, but other than that I didn't see much else. The cost of this mask as full size is very expensive, and I just don't think this is a good match for my skin. It may be better suited for someone older, who may see anti-aging benefits from this mask.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any of them? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, do you have any interest in any of these? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)