April 14, 2012

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics - Lip Gloss, Luminous Creme Blush, Eye-Illuminating Duo - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a few Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics products to show you in this post. Their Lip Gloss in the shade Deja Vu, their Luminous Creme Blush in the shade Taffeta, and their Eye-Illuminating Duo. I really liked all three products!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.






Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Lip Gloss
Shade: Deja Vu
Shade Description: A creamy pinky-brown nude.
 











Basic Stats for Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Lip Gloss:
Formula: liquid gloss
Wear: average; re-apply as wanted/as needed
Coverage: nice pigmentation
Shade Info: currently available in 20 shades
Cost/Availability: $23.00 (0.16 oz full size). Available on the Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics website.
Packaging: rounded tube with twist-off lid and doe-foot applicator
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Lip Gloss Review:
I really liked the formulation of this lip gloss. It was on smooth and easily, giving my lips nice color and pretty shine. It's non-sticky and feels comfortable on my lips.

They also make a few plumping shades, which are marked with an * next to the shade name on their website.

I like the shade I have, it's a pinky brown nude which can go darker/deeper in color if applied full or you can make it a bit more sheer - like I normally like to apply it. In my photo showing the color on my lips it's not full color but not too sheer either. It's a wearable brown nude for me because of the pink tones in it.

Overall, I'd recommend this gloss and I plan to check out other shades in the future (like Promiscuous, Devotion, and Coral Kiss).




Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
Luminous Creme Blush
Shade: Taffeta
Shade Description: A watermelon bubble gum pink.












Basic Stats for Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Luminous Creme Blush:
Formula: cream
Wear: average to above average
Coverage: nice pigmentation; buildable
Shade Info: currently available in 4 shades
Cost/Availability: $27.00 (0.21 oz full size). Available on the Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics website.  
Packaging: rounded jar with twist-off lid
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Luminous Creme Blush Review:
An oil-free formula that combines shimmering glow with sheer, long-wearing color. You can wear as a cheek color or even as a highlighter.

The texture was nice - smooth and creamy, blending nicely. I'm not a big cream blush person because I usually get breakouts on my cheeks and cream blushes can just make them stand out even more, but this is a really nice cream blush.

The color is a sweet, watermelon bubblegum pink. Great for spring and summer! You can wear it on its own or layer a powder blush on top. I'd recommend checking them out.




Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
Eye-Illuminating Duo












Basic Stats for Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Eye-Illuminating Duo:
Formula: pencil
Wear: average
Coverage: buildable
Shade Info: currently available in this one duo
Cost/Availability: $22.00 (0.10 oz full size). Available on the Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics website.  
Packaging: chubbier duo-ended pencil with pull-off caps
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics Eye-Illuminating Duo Review:
This is a product I really like. The matte side is great for naturally adding light, while the shimmer end will reflect light and add sheen.

Even though they are a pencil formula, they are creamy and apply nicely. You can even blend it out easily because of how creamy they are.

A perfect duo for making eyes look bright and awake! I'd highly recommend!


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these products? Have you tried any other them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. The lip gloss and cream blush look lovely! Particularly love the blush because of the dolly pink colour.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)