October 22, 2012

Nails Inc. Special Effects Mirror Metallics - 4 shades - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

One of my favorite nail polish brands, Nails Inc., has a great line of special effect polishes - like the Mirror Metallic polishes I'll show you in this post. Currently there are four shades available, all of which are pretty. My favorite is Swiss Cottage!

Check out my pics, swatches, stats, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Nails Inc.
Special Effects Mirror Metallics
Shades: Swiss Cottage, Cheyne Walk, Stratford, Primrose Park
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.









Nails Inc.
Special Effects Mirror Metallics
Shade: Swiss Cottage
 




 






Nails Inc.
Special Effects Mirror Metallics
Shade: Cheyne Walk
 




 






Nails Inc.
Special Effects Mirror Metallics
Shade: Stratford
 




 






Nails Inc.
Special Effects Mirror Metallics
Shade: Primrose Park
 




 



Basic Stats for Nails Inc. Special Effects Mirror Metallics:
Formula: mirror metallic finish polish
Wear: average
Coverage: opaque in 2 coats
Shade Info: currently available in 4 shades
Cost/Availability: $9.50 (0.33 fl oz full size). Available on Sephora's website and the Nails Inc. website.
Packaging: rounded polish bottle with twist-off lid and polish brush
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!


Formula:
Nails Inc. Special Effects Mirrored Metallic polishes have a reflective, mirrored metallic finish. These polishes have been formulated with mica pearls that give depth of color, mirror shine, and a color-shifting effect.

Wear:
Average wear; it will depend on your lifestyle but I always find Nails Inc. polishes to be long lasting!

Coverage:
Opaque in 2 coats.

Shade Info:
Currently available in four shades.

Cost/Availability:
$9.50 (0.33 fl oz full size). Available on Sephora's website and the Nails Inc. website.

Packaging:
Round bottle with twist off cap and polish brush.

Nails Inc. Special Effects Mirror Metallics Review:
As with all Nails Inc. polishes I own, I love the Mirror Metallics polishes. They are beautiful in the way they shift colors, and I like the metallic finish.

Out of the four shades they offer, my favorite is Swiss Cottage. The gold and blue shades (Stratford and Primrose Park) do color shift, but the color shift didn't show up in pics as well as it does in real life.

I highly recommend these polishes!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of the Nails Inc. Mirror Metallics? What shade is your favorite? Discuss in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. oh, I would love those, shame that we don´t have them in Finland :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colours are gorgeous, but the best is definitely Swiss Cottage! <3 Now, I wonder how it fares as a dupe for Chanel Peridot... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. adoro questo effetto!
    se ti va passa da me che c'è un nuovo post, parla di un nuovo ebook sul make up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You went to a ton of work putting this one together - great work - great shots. I did not pick up any of these when they first came out - rarely get to a Sephora that has Nails Inc )the one by me is tiny, tiny with no polish but for a few Sephora ones).

    ReplyDelete
  5. so detailed! wonderful swatches! they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)