October 27, 2012

Secret Agent Beauty Secret Lip Affair, 3 shades - swatches, pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

A new-to-me brand, Secret Agent Beauty, has a great product called Secret Lip Affair. I have three shades to share with you in this post. I really fell in love with these glosses and the shades. My favorite shade is Foreign-Intelligence Flirt!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Secret Agent Beauty - Secret Lip Affair
Shades: Diamond-Girl Detective, Pretty-Pink Provocateur, Foreign-Intelligence Flirt
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.











Secret Agent Beauty - Secret Lip Affair
Shade: Diamond-Girl Detective
Shade Description: Crystal clear gloss.






  








Secret Agent Beauty - Secret Lip Affair
Shade: Pretty-Pink Provocateur
Shade Description: A light pink shimmer gloss.






  









Secret Agent Beauty - Secret Lip Affair
Shade: Foreign-Intelligence Flirt
Shade Description: A rosey pink shimmer gloss.






  





Secret Agent Beauty Secret Secret Lip Affair Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (5 ml full size). Available on the Secret Agent Beauty website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Secret Lip Affair is a silky smooth lip treatment with aloe and vitamin E. Containing "top secret" ingredients, such as:
  • Pure Aloe Very Extract that cools, soothes and heals lips. It's packed with amino acids, vitamins A, C, F, B, niacin and vitamin B12 that hydrate and restore moisture to lips.
  • Sacha Inchi Oil, which is rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9 as well as iodine, vitamin A & E. These fatty acids help reduce dry flakey skin by preventing dehydration of delicate lip cells leaving lips looking plumper and more youthful.
  • Peppermint Oil Extract & Menthol, which are soothing all natural muscle relaxants that leave lips luscious. Their deep penetrating properties impart a tingling sensation that swells lips allowing for a fuller pucker.

The three shades currently available are perfect for nearly everyone. They have different plumping levels...
  • Diamond-Girl Detective: A crystal clear gloss that gives lips a slight boost with its Level 1 plumping action.
  • Pretty-Pink provocateur: A shimmery light pink hue that increases the look of lips with its Level 2 plumping action.
  • Foreign-Intelligence Flirt: A gorgeous shimmery rosey pink that offers lips their fullest potential with its Level 3 plumping action.

I find these glosses to be very smooth and comfortable on my lips. Very glossy too - which I love! It does plump my lips - from slightly to more noticeable - without any stinging; my lips just felt a cooling sensation.

Really loved the formula and the shades. I'd recommend these glosses!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip glosses? What shade is your favorite? Have you tried them or do you want to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)