November 3, 2012

Billion Dollar Brows Hint Of Tint in Taupe - pics, swatches, before & after, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another product from Billion Dollar Brows: their Hint Of Tint. I normally love all Billion Dollar Brow products, but this one just wasn't a match for me. It's a nice product though, and it may be a perfect match for you!

Check out my pics, swatches, before & after, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Billion Dollar Brows
Shade: Taupe

 




 





Billion Dollar Brows Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.20 fl oz full size). Available on the Billion Dollar Brows website and everywhere else Billion Dollar Brows is sold.
My Rating: 3 out of 5 Kisses

This bold blend of brow color and hold comes in an easy-to-use tube. Perfect for when you are on-the-go and don't have them to apply powder and gel. For a hassle-free, natural look.

Available in two shades: Blonde - for very blonde to light brunette hair, and Taupe for medium to very dark hair.

I had high hopes for this product because I've loved every Billion Dollar Brows product I've tried, however, I was a bit let down with this one. It just wasn't a match for my brow needs.

I tried using this product two ways; first try was directly with the mascara-like wand, as this product is intended to use. It didn't fully fill in my sparse areas, but it did evenly coat them - although a bit messy. Then I tried applying the product with an angled brush. I had more control doing it that way, especially because the wand is a little large for my brows, but it still wasn't that great at filling in my sparse areas.

I say this product is not for those with very sparse brows. This is best for someone who wants quick color and control. It's a nice product, but just not a match for me. It may be a perfect match for you.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. That looks great,I'm looking for something similar for my eyebrows!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)