November 27, 2012

FRAAS Ruffle Tech Gloves in gray - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you own a smartphone then you'll want to own a pair of Tech Gloves so your hands can stay warm but still be able to use your touch-screen phone! FRAAS (which makes great scarves; I've reviewed a great leopard print scarf here), has a line of Tech Gloves. I have them in gray, but they are available in other color choices.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

FRAAS Ruffle Tech Gloves










FRAAS Ruffle Tech Gloves Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: About $30.00 (per pair). Available at specialty stores throughout the country, or you can order directly from FRAAS by calling 212-575-0191. Click here to find a FRAAS retailer near you.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

The rising interest in chic cold weather accessories is evident everywhere. Fashion-savvy women are wrapped in great looking scarves and accenting their looking with interesting hats and smart glvoes. FRAAS is on target with a versatile collection of tech glove options.

Technology has entered the fashion accessories scene with touch screen compatible gloves. FRAAS offers 3 chic options - retailing for about $30 a pair: a long scruch, a ruffle and a bow with 22 options total in all colors. I have the ruffle tech gloves - which is style 060579 - in the color gray (one of my favorite colors). The ruffle tech gloves are available in gray, blue-grape, black, rose, chartreuse, camel, teal, and dark red.

Keeping with cutting-edge design, FRAAS introduces these gloves with tech finger tips that are so well-matched to the glove, they are almost undetectable. A stylish, lady-like approach to touch screen compatible gloves.

I really liked the material of these gloves and the cute ruffle trim, which add a girly touch. The gray color is perfect for me, as it's one of my favorite colors and it will go with any coat I have (just about). They will keep your hands very warm too, which I got to test out over a weekend at an outdoor flea market in 33 to 50 degree weather.

Your thumb, index and middle fingers of the gloves have the touch points that allow you to use your touch screen phone. I was impressed with how well they worked, especially because it didn't seem like it would work (the material of the touch points felt the same; just the fabric wasn't as tightly wound there).

I did run into a small problem with one of the fingers; the middle finger on my right glove had a thread come out and it just got worse from there. The first time it happened I cut the loose thread and was good to go, but another came out. In all fairness, I was really putting these to use (taking out products, setting things up, etc. at a flea market) so I probably snagged it on something to start the problem. Other than that, I really liked these gloves!

These gloves are a must-have for anyone with a touch-screen phone. Makes a perfect gift too! I'd recommend picking up a pair!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these gloves? Have you tried them or are they now on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)