November 1, 2012

OSEA Red Algae Mask - pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

I love face masks and this is another winner. Great for those of use with oily, blemish-prone skin, the OSEA Red Algae Mask is a great one to try. Made with 99% natural derived ingredients.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

OSEA - Red Algae Mask
 





OSEA Red Algae Mask Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $48.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the OSEA website and everywhere else OSEA products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Unlike traditional clay-based 'purifying' masks that have a drying effect on skin, OSEA's Red Algae Mask maximizes the rich minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and trace elements of Red Algae fortified with a variety of antioxidants to help heal breakouts and purify pores. Simultaneously, the Red Algae Mask implements the properties of Red Wine polyphenols, herbal extracts and a phosphoric diester of Vitamins E and C to hydrate, nourish and condition skin during treatment.

Use 2 to 3 times a week, or as an overnight spot treatment for blemishes. It does have an ocean smell, if that makes any sense, but that's to be expected from a brand with the name OSEA.

I liked this mask a lot. I felt it did good things for my skin and I'd recommend it!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this mask? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)