November 7, 2012

Spongables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Have you heard of the brand Spongeables? They have some great easy-to-use products, including their Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer, which treats feet to 20+ uses of scrubbing, cleansing and moisturizing.

Check out my pics, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Spongeables
Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer










Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $5.99 (20+ uses full size). Available on the Spongeables website (sold as a 2-pack), at Ulta, and everywhere else Spongeables is sold. The 5+ uses size is $2.99.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Spongeables Pedi-Scrub Foot Buffer gives you 20+ spa-worthy uses for feet that deserve a little TLC. Infused with healing shea butter, moisturizing olive oil and fragrant aromatherapy oils to refresh and restore tired feet.

Fall head over heels for Pedi-Scrub's two distinct textures: one side is soft and gentle to cleanse and moisturize, while the other side has a feel-so-good scrubby texture that smoothes away rough skin and stimulates circulation.

Available in Lavender-Tea Tree Oil (which is the pink version, shown in this post) or Citron-Eucalyptus Aromatherapy (which is green).

I honestly wasn't a huge fan of the smell, although it grew on me. It was a fun product to use, and something easy to keep in your shower to take care of your feet whenever you get the urge. Great for pedicures too. Does a nice job at scrubbing and feet feel good afterwards.

Available in the 20+ uses as well as a smaller 5+ uses, great for travel or just to try it out.

I'd recommend checking this out to add to your next at-home pedicure or in-shower foot treat.


Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Have seen these but not thought they would do anything for my feet - I have to remove really a lot of thick and tough layers of skin on my feet every other day - I have had this issue for 30 yrs now and I don't think any sponge of any type would do it for me. I use a Sedish fot fil that never gives out (had the same one for maybe 5-7 yrs now) and I use scrubs, rubs, oils - socks on my feet to keep them smooth and free of the pain the the callous build up can cause - who ever knew that dead skin could hurt so bad! I can see these sponges working for more of a pampering treatment thing after I get all the real work done maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ beachgal: This isn't an actual sponge type material, it's just the brand name. It feels like a soap - one with a scrubby side. But if you have as calloused feet as you say, then you may need a more intense treatment.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)