March 16, 2013

Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner in Black - swatches, pics, review


Hello, Beautiful!

Milani has come out with a new liquid eye liner; their new Eye Tech Bold. This liner gives you the ability to create a more dramatic winged look with a single stroke - but you can also go thinner with your line. Goes on evenly with its felt tip applicator, and affordable as always because it's Milani.

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner
Shade: 01 Black



 






Milani Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $7.49 (0.08 fl oz full size). Available on the Milani cosmetic's website, as well as drugstores across the country like CVS, Walgreens, and more.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

The next installment of Milani's best-selling Eye Tech series goes bold with the new Eye Tech Bold Liquid Eye Liner!

The bold felt tip point creates a variety of dramatic winged looks in one stroke application. Smear & Smudge-proof, this liner lasts all day. Paraben-free.

This liquid eye liner went on really fluid and evenly, without being messy. It was super easy to use and gave me a great bolder winged look without a lot of work. I was able to go thinner on the inner corner - like I prefer to do - so it's not strictly for bolder looks, although the tip isn't as thin as their other liquid liners.

The black color was nice and bold - although not the most intense black I've used, but it certainly wasn't dull. Lasted all day on my eyes. On their website they say to store this horizontally, so be sure to do that to make it last as long as possible.

If you like a bolder liquid line, then give this one a try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this liquid eye liner? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)