April 9, 2013

Just added a huge lot of 247 lipsticks to my blog sale - will be adding even more!

Hello, Beautiful!

I thought I'd let you all know I just added a new listing in my blog sale. This is for 247 tubes of lipstick - all swatched or blemished in some way. I thought I would alert some of you about this since I did receive some emails asking about the makeup lots I was putting up. I do have a huge makeup lot I put up on my local Craigslist - but I could probably find a way to ship it all to you as well in a large flat rate box, or maybe two mediums (I don't know for sure). If you're interested in that check out my Craigslist post by clicking here.

Otherwise, visit my blog sale page to see the new lipstick lot (which is also shown below).

I also added shoes (heels and sandals mostly) - sizes 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5 and 10.
Plus one BCBG dress -- would be great for prom (that's what I wore it for way back when, lol).

PLUS: I just found a box of stuff that I forgot about that I'm going to sell. Some Mally, Tarte, Make Up For Ever, Maybelline, L'Oreal, and so much more. I will be getting that all up hopefully by Wednesday night - if not, by Friday (as I won't be around much on Thursday). Just wanted to give you all a heads up on that! Lots of stuff coming soon! --- All Stuff Added on April 10, 2013 around 10:30am EST



$50 - HUGE lot of lipstick - 247 tubes!!
For shipping on this lot: This lot will ship separate from anything else you purchase, as it will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box, which I will round it down to $10 - so total for this lot is $60.


Please keep in mind these are all blemished/swatched lipsticks. Some have barely a swatch on them, while some may have the tops smashed down a bit. Various shades and brands. Brands include: Rimmel, L'Oreal, Milani, Maybelline, and more. Too many shades to list them all, so it's a bit of a mystery of what you're getting, but there is a range from light shades, bright shades and darker shades.

The second pic shows an example of shades and how some are barely swatched and others are blemished smashed a bit (sorry pics were taken with my cell phone camera).

This is a great lot for anyone who wants to play around with colors, de-pot lipsticks into their own palette, or even mix their own new lipstick shade. I am selling these for about $0.20 each - plus shipping.

2 comments:

  1. @ jennichikiss: I don't know the names of them; I had pulled them randomly from the lot and the lot has been sold so no way of going back to even check.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)