April 8, 2013

L'Occitane - Almond Foot Care: pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

As someone who is obsessed with nail polish, it's safe to assume I like to take care of my nails and my feet. I have a lot of foot creams because I get really dry heels. One thing that is pretty true for every single one of them is they feel greasy or slick for a little - leaving me waiting for them to dry, or walk around sliding everywhere. Then I discovered a foot cream that doesn't do that at all! It's the L'Occitane Almond Foot Care. This foot cream dries almost instantly down to a powder so there is no grease, no slick, and no slide!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

L'Occitane - Almond Foot Care
 




L'Occitane Almond Foot Care Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (1.7 fl oz full size). Available on the L'Occitane website
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Nourish, relieve and refresh your feet with the L'Occitane Limited Edition Almond Foot Care. This lightly scented cream, which melts quickly into the skin, captures the softening properties of almond milk. Contains nourishing shea butter to repair damaged skin, plus refreshing and purifying mint essential oil for an instantly pleasant sensation.

The L'Occitane Almond Foot Care formula has a powdery finish, enabling you to put socks on immediately following application - or walk barefoot with not slip and slide.

I really love all the L'Occitane almond products - their Almond Shower Oil is a staple for me - so I was excited to give this a try. It doesn't have the same almond scent as their other almond products but it still smells nice; it's light. More of a mint almond scent, if that makes sense.

The texture is creamy and smooth, and it really does absorb into your skin quickly. I was giddy when it dried down so fast to a powdery finish, making my feet feel normal - not greasy or slick. I also didn't need to use a whole lot to get the job done, which was nice because it's not the biggest tube.

I would say if your heels are really dry/calloused then you should take care of that before you use this cream - as you should with most foot creams. I don't think this foot cream really works to take care of really dry, cracked or calloused feet, as I don't feel it could penetrate through all that. But if your feet are more of a normal dry skin then this will work great at making your feet smooth and soft.

This is a winner to me; I just hope they add this product to their core line instead of making it limited edition because this powder finish is too good to not keep around! Definitely would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this foot cream? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Their hand cream is fantastic...I am going to have to try this one too.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)