May 30, 2013

Eyeko Brow Gel (tinted) - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I love the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (it's my favorite liquid liner), and up until a few weeks ago I've only tried products for the eyes. I recently tried out their Brow Gel - which is a tinted formula - and I've been liking it! It has such a cute tiny brush, perfect for your brows! Check out my full review and all the product info after the pictures!

Eyeko Brow Gel

  


 






Eyeko Brow Gel Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $24.00 (0.29 fl oz full size). Available on the Eyeko website. I haven't seen this product on the Sephora website yet, but I'm assuming it's coming soon.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This is an easy-to-use tinted gel to style and care for your brows. Eyeko's nano-brush and botanically-enriched formula effortlessly defines brows for a natural finish. Maintain a healthy brow look with key ingredients Keratin and Ginko Bilabo to condition and thicken. Protein enriched to fortify and maintain healthy brows. Long-lasting hold without flaking or stiffness. Paraben-free.

I love using a brow gel to seal in my brow product I use to fill in my brows, and to keep my brow hairs in place. Even though I have very sparse brows, they still can have a stray here that likes to get out of line from time to time. Brow gel does the job and usually I stick to a clear brow gel but recently tried out this Eyeko Brow Gel - which does have a tint to it.

On the Eyeko website it says the tinted color suits all shades from blonde to brunette. I am brunette and haven't tried this on a blonde, but I can say the tint doesn't super show up in your brows so I would assume it would work for a lot of brow hair colors. In the swatch photo you can see some golden shimmer in the brow gel, but it's not something I've really noticed in person, or even noticed on my brows -- personally, I don't think it's really needed and I don't really like shimmer in brow products (which is the only reason I took off some points in my rating).

What I like the most about this is how small the brush is; I have thinner brows and this is like the perfect size (even if you had larger brows, this would be great). It's small and precise, so you get a perfect application every time.

I personally like to swipe some of the product off the brush before applying it to my brows, because I don't need as much control from the brow gel as maybe someone with thicker, fuller brows.

Overall, I really liked this brow gel and have been using it almost every day in place of my regular clear brow gel. I would say that maybe Eyeko should also make a clear version for those that aren't into tinted brow gels, but I would still recommend you try this one out next time you're on the market for a brow gel!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this brow gel? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)