May 21, 2013

Mama Mio Lucky Legs - pics, swatches, review


Hello, Beautiful!

I love Mama Mio products; for me they always do what they say and they work. My most recent addition to my Mama Mio collection is their Lucky Legs - which is rapid relief for heavy legs and feet. This product is great for so many people - even those that are pregnant. Use it post-workout, after a long day, to help with pains in your legs or feet, or just a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. This is great for the summer time, but year round as well. I am loving it!

Check out my pics, swatches, info, and review... click on pics to view them larger.

Mama Mio Lucky Legs

 



 

 



Mama Mio Lucky Legs Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $19.50 (3.4 fl oz full size). Available on the Mama Mio website and everywhere else Mama Mio products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

This cooling serum boosts circulation to reduce discomfort in a flash. Packed with energizing oils and refreshing spearmint to revive tired legs and de-puff swollen feet.

One or two pumps is all you need, as this serum will glide over your legs and feet, sinking in quickly. Apply from tippy toes to knees daily (I even take it up my thighs some days). Reapply often if your legs are very achy. This mini-spa treatment has both instant and cumulative benefits so do treat your legs with the love they really deserve. Clinically tested ingredients leave you with feather-light legs, reducing discomfort and helping circulation.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, this product is great for so many people. I would say for guys to use it as well but there is shimmer in it and that alone would probably scare them away. Still, if it's nighttime and they plan to shower in the morning anyway, they may give you the go-ahead to use it on them. This is also great for pregnant women who often have pain in their legs/feet or just tired legs/feet.

For me personally, I have a leg injury (well, broken tailbone that is doing some bad things to my left leg -- I go to a pain management doctor and get injections to help). I use this to make it feel soothed and just get a little burst of relief. Of course it's not going to take away all the pain of my injury, but it certainly makes my legs feel good.

Especially nice to use post-workout when your legs have done their job. You feel great and refreshed! Had a long day walking around - say, like at an amusement park or just a long day running errands? Then throw some of this one your legs and feet and you'll be thanking Mama Mio for having this!

Attending weddings or other events where high heels are a must? Use this at the end of the night on your feet and you'll feel so much better!

This smells like spearmint, which I think smells nice. It has a watery, creamy texture -- a serum like feel -- that glides on your skin so easily. It does have a shimmer in it, a pretty golden shimmer, but its not crazy shimmer. It leaves behind a subtle shimmer.

I love this product, as I seem to love all Mama Mio products, and would definitely recommend this!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)