June 28, 2013

Mally Age Rebel All Over Color in Peachy Dew - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have yet another great product from Mally Beauty! You all know by now that I'm obsessed with Mally's products. In this post I'll share with you her Age Rebel All Over Color in the shade Peachy Dew. It includes a full sized brush too - which is great for use with other products too. This peachy coral shade can be used on both cheeks and lips. Check out my full review and all the product info after the pics.

Mally Age Rebel All Over Color
Shade: Peachy Dew
















Mally Age Rebel All Over Color Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $40.00 (0.18 oz full size with full size brush). Available on the QVC website, and eventually on the Mally website (and she will be launching soon at Ulta).
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Give your lips and cheeks a sheer, natural appearance with this all over color. Designed to create a dewy look that's never sticky or tacky, it's luminous pigments help diffuse fine lines and wrinkles while emollient and hydrating properties leave skin feeling soft and nourished.

I'm not a huge cream blush type of gal, because I usually have acne on my cheeks and cream blush (or any blush for that matter) can really make it stand out. But when my cheeks are clear I do like to use cream blushes and this is definitively one of the better ones I've tried. Looks very natural and blends in beautifully onto the cheeks.

Because this is an all-over-color you can also use this on your lips. I do like the shade for my lips, but find it a bit drying so use a lip balm under this for sure - or over it, or both.

The compact the blush comes in is much slimmer than typical Mally packaging, and can be hard to open - but I really didn't have any issues.

The included brush is really nice; the brush looks like a fluffy powder/blush brush, but looking at it from a top angle you can see it's cut like a diamond. It applied this blush beautifully to the cheeks but you can also use the brush for other products too - it's a really nice brush! I just didn't like the brush color; it's bristles were yellow-ish which to me made the brush look old or something but I know it's not. Besides the brush color, which really isn't a big deal at all - the brush is wonderful.

Overall, in true Mally style, this is another great product that I'd recommend checking out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this cream blush/all-over-color? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)