July 6, 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo - A Hint of Color for Dark & Deep Brown hair - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Yet another dry shampoo review for you all (I swear, I'm addicted lately). This one from Batiste - which by now most of you know they make great dry shampoos, but if you have darker hair you'll want to try their Hint Of Color Dry Shampoo - which I have in Dark & Deep Brown - so there is no white cast in your hair. Does a great job at soaking up excess oil. Read my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Batiste Dry Shampoo - A Hint Of Color
Dark & Deep Brown
 


Batiste Dry Shampoo - A Hint Of Color Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $8.99 (6.73 oz full size). Check it out on the Batiste website, and purchase at Ulta, at Walgreens, and everywhere else Batiste is sold. Click here to find a retailer.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Batiste Dry Shampoo revitalizes lifeless locks between washes with a hint of color to blend with your hair tone. Banishes oily roots and boosts body, giving dull, lifeless hair the makeover it needs without any water.

Available in three shades:
  • Light & Blonde - great for blondes
  • Medium & Brunette - great for rich brunettes and fiery auburns
  • Dark & Deep Brown - great for darker haired beauties
I have the shade Dark & Deep Brown, which I feel works well with my hair color - but I also think the Medium & Brunette could work with my hair color as well.

This smells ok - I wasn't a huge fan of the scent but it didn't smell terrible (it just didn't have a fresh, clean scent I prefer from dry shampoos). It did a great job at soaking up all the excess oil and didn't look detectable in my hair.

Make sure you shake it really well before each use or you can have too much dark color come out, or even a gray cast could happen. For the most part, it works beautifully when you follow directions. One of the few dry shampoos that work with my hair. I'd recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this dry shampoo? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I used the blonde version and did not like the color. If your platinum it may work. I have dark blonde with highlights and it looked awful. With highlighted hair I'd stick with the plain uncolored versions.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)