July 10, 2013

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Liner in Onyx - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I originally got this liner in an Ipsy bag, I believe, and I wanted to share some pics and my review with you all. This is the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Liner in the shade Onyx, which is a black. This felt-tip liquid liner gives you the ability to do thick or thin lines easily. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Liner
Shade: Onyx




  




Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Liner Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $14.00 (0.1 fl oz full size). Available on the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

This long-lasting water-resistant liquid eyeliner will last you from am to pm. Use like a marker, making thick or thin lines, depending on your preference.

I found this liquid liner to go on easily and evenly, giving nice pigmentation and a good black shade.

This liner is available in a total of 4 shades: Onyx (shown in this post), Espresso, Midnight and Amethyst.

I like this liquid liner, but would prefer a smaller tip because even though you can make thick or thin lines with this eye liner, I tend to apply liquid liners better if the applicator is smaller. Don't get me wrong, as you can see from the pic above, you absolutely can make a thinner line - it's just easier to make a mistake. That's probably my only complaint about this liner, because other than that it's great!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this eye liner? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very good product! I haven't tried felt pen yet. :)

    XX, IamJenniya
    New Post! >> NOTD: Green Fields...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)