July 12, 2013

Booty Parlor Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Plumping Lip Gloss in Faint, Throb - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

At the beginning of this month I reviewed the Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secrets Pink Caviar Scrub - which I love - and in this post I have another great Booty Parlor product: their Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Plumping Lip Gloss. I have two shades: a great nude (Faint) and a great pop of pink/red color (Throb). Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics.

Booty Parlor
Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Plumping Lip Gloss
Shades: Faint, Throb
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.










Booty Parlor
Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Plumping Lip Gloss
Shade: Faint















Booty Parlor
Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Plumping Lip Gloss
Shade: Throb













Booty Parlor Kissaholic Aphrodisiac Plumping Lip Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.14 fl oz full size). Available on the Booty Parlor website, at Victoria's Secret, and everywhere else Booty Parlor products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Feed your kiss addition with Booty Parlor's Kissaholic, a revolutionary aphrodisiac plumping lip gloss.

This high-shine, non-tacky, plumping gloss softens lips with shea butter and vitamin E, while plumping ingredients - ginger root oil and chili fruit extract - increase lip volume for a fuller, sexier, more kissable pout.

This double-duty beauty product is infused with an exotic blend of aphrodisiac ingredients designed to inspire desire, including ginkgo biloba, ginger, passion flower, damiana, muira puama and phenylethylamine - also known as the "molecule of love"!

Available in 6 sheer, universally flattering shades to make your lips glistening and gorgeous. I have two shades:
  • Faint: a sheer pinky nude with a pomegranate vanilla scent/flavor
  • Throb: a sheer sparkling red with a cinnamon pop scent/flavor

The other shades & scents/flavors are:
  • Shiver: a sheer pinky coral with a sugared pear scent/flavor
  • Swoon: a sheer deep berry with a blackberry honey scent/flavor
  • Tremble: a sheer sparkling pink with a frosted peppermint scent/flavor
  • Sigh: a sheer nude mauve with a passionfruit creme scent/flavor

I love that these glosses have different scents/flavors - which make them even more fun to use because not only do you change up the color but you get to change up the scent/flavor as well.

Out of the two shades I have, they're both really pretty but I think I prefer Throb more. Even though it is described as a sheer sparkling red, I think it reads a bit more pink on me - which I like (as I'm not really a red lip gal).  The shade Faint reads more of a peachy pink nude on me, and I love it just as much -- it really is a gorgeous nude shade in person.

Out of the shades I don't already have, I would love them all - but especially Shiver, Tremble and Sigh.

As for the plumping action, there is a slight tingle that takes place - but it's not intense and it didn't make the skin around my lips red (which can happen with some lip plumpers). It did plump them a little, but regardless if they plump a little or lot, these glosses have a nice texture, are non-sticky, feel comfortable on the lips, give you pretty sheer color, and have gorgeous shine -- all making your lips look oh-so kissable!

Really enjoyed these lip glosses and would love to try even more! Recommended!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these lip glosses? Which shade do you like best? Have you tried them or would you like to? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)