July 14, 2013

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Don't you just love it when you get a sample of something and then love it so much you need the full size? That's how it was with the Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer. Love this stuff for my ends - works like magic to make them look healthy once again. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Carol's Daughter
Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer

  






Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (1.7 oz full size). Available on the Carol's Daughter website, at Sephora, at Ulta, at HSN, and everywhere else Carol's Daughter products are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

93.3% fewer split ends, instantly!

Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer is a repairing lotion that binds the separated and frayed ends of your hair together so you can skip the trim and keep your length.

Everyone wants stronger, longer hair that looks flawless from root to tip without the hassle of getting regular trims. The secret is, the less trims you need, the longer your hair can grow, and faster! So, stop cutting and start growing by binding the frayed and separated ends of your hair back together, making them look freshly cut, instantly! No parabens, no petroleum, no alcohol, no mineral oil and no artificial colors.

To use: Pump out a pea-sized amount and apply to wet or dry hair. Make sure to smooth completely through to the ends. Style as usual.

I originally got this as a sample a long time ago, I believe from Sephora, and I really liked it. It does what it says, and for me, that's important. This is an easy step to add into my hair care routine. I usually apply to wet hair, but I honestly think it works a bit better on dry hair - but it can weigh them down a bit if you're not careful --- then again, keep in mind I have very fine, thin hair.

Overall, I think this is a great product that I'd recommend to anyone who wants their ends to look healthy, smooth and freshly cut!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for the review, I've been thinking out getting this product for a few months. Now I'm gonna toss in it my shopping bag at Ulta next time.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)