July 6, 2013

Palladio Plump 'n' Shine Herbal Plumping Lip Gloss in Sheerly Pink - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a lip gloss from Palladio that I absolutley love: their Plump 'n' Shine Herbal Plumping Lip Gloss! Affordable at $6 each, these non-sticky, super shiny, plumping glosses make your lips so pretty. Check out my full review, and all the product info, after the pics!

Palladio
Plump 'n' Shine Herbal Plumping Lip Gloss
Shade: Sheerly Pink









Palladio Plump 'n' Shine Herbal Plumping Lip Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $6.00 (0.18 fl oz full size). Available on the Palladio website, at Ulta, and everywhere else Palladio cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

With herbal enrichments as well as collagen and Maxi-Lip Formula, Palladio's Plum; 'n' Shine glosses boast the benefits of doctor-administered treatments in a safe, needle-free formula. Ingredients are absorbed instantly into the lips and begin plumping on contact (evident by a slight tingling sensation). Aloe vera and vitamin E maintain hydration to keep the mouth looking sleek and sexy.

Available in 12 shades. I have the shade Sheerly Pink, but I also want Pink Candy, Pink Affair, and Cherry Blossom. The shade I have is sheer in color - like a barely there pink - and I think that's how the other shades are too, but until I try more I can't be certain.

These glosses have a sweet smell - like vanilla cupcakes, but not an intense sweet smell. There is a light minty-like tingle that takes place, which wasn't that intense and didn't irritate my skin (sometimes lip plumpers can make the skin around my lips look red; this gloss didn't do that). The plump, on my lips, wasn't that extreme but it did plump them slightly.

However, plumping action aside, these glosses are great! They're non-sticky, go on smooth, feel comfortable on the lips and are super shiny! I really liked these glosses and will be picking up at least one of the other shades on my wish list next time I make an Ulta haul. I'd recommend checking these out!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. I picked this up at Sally yesterday after reading your post. It's definitely a very mild plumping action (nowhere near like Soap & Glory or a few others I've tried), but I like the formula and color. & price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Melissa: Yes, the plumping isn't like Soap & Glory or Lip Fusion, but I loved the formula and shine! Pretty colors too -- which shade did you get?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)