July 10, 2013

Soap & Paper Factory Patch NYC Solid Fragrances - Skull, Owl, Serpent, Sparrow - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I've got four awesome solid perfumes to share with you in this blog post, all from Soap & Paper Factory. This is their Patch NYC Solid Fragrances. They offer 12 scents in this collection, which lean more on the unisex or male scented side -- which is exactly why I tend to like them. I have four scents: Skull, Owl, Serpent and Swallow. Check out my full review below, including all the product info and scent descriptions, after the pictures.

Soap & Paper Factory 
Patch NYC Solid Fragrances
Scents: Skull, Owl, Serpent, Swallow
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual scent.






Soap & Paper Factory 
Patch NYC Solid Fragrances
Scents: Skull





Soap & Paper Factory 
Patch NYC Solid Fragrances
Scents: Owl





Soap & Paper Factory 
Patch NYC Solid Fragrances
Scents: Serpent





Soap & Paper Factory 
Patch NYC Solid Fragrances
Scents: Swallow



Soap & Paper Factory Patch NYC Solid Fragrance Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $22.00 each (0.5 oz/14 g full size). Available on the Soap & Paper Factory website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

The ultimate collaboration - Patch NYC designed this collection of solid fragrances! This beautiful collection is elegantly fragranced and perfectly packaged - just like John and Don! Each solid fragrance is 0.5 ounces, ensuring you have a lot of use from these jars.

I really like solid fragrances because they are easy to travel with, easy to use, and seem to last forever. These solid fragrances are really nice quality and the Patch NYC line of them is a great collection of scents, which I find a lot of the scents to be more on the unisex or male side but certainly some feminine notes in some of the fragrances as well. I don't like fragrances that aren't girly in a floral way, so I was really drawn to the more "manly" ones.

They offer 12 scents in the Patch NYC Collection, and I have 4 of them in Skull, Owl, Serpent and Sparrow. Out of those four, my favorite is Skull. The scents Serpent and Sparrow are for sure more feminine and I didn't particularly care for those.

I really want to try Pipe, Fedora, and Boot.


Here are the fragrance descriptions of the four scents I have:

SKULL
  • black tea, anise, basil, citrus
  • Captivatingly subtle and surprisingly a mysterious other-worldly delight.

OWL
  • sandalwood, tobacco, vetiver
  • Elusive and wise like the night owl deliviously earthy as a twilight forest.

SERPENT
  • petitgrain, hay abs., geranium
  • Enchanting and smoothly seductive vivid and crisp as a lush garden.

SPARROW
  • orange blossom, rosewood, cyclamen, oakmoss
  • A high-flying floral medly imbued with a graceful earthiness, a curiously enduring fragrance.

Overall, at $22 each for a solid fragrance that is going to last you a very long time, I think these are a good deal. Purchase a few and put in a gift box for a great gift! They have great packaging and the scents are really unique as well. I'd recommend giving these a try!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these solid fragrances? Have you tried them or would you like to? Which fragrance appeals to you the most? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)