August 27, 2013

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish in LOVELY Lavender, HEALING Heather Grey, CLARITY Coral - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Dr.'s REMEDY makes some of my favorite nail polishes; the quality is really nice and their colors are pretty. I own several shades of Dr.'s REMEDY polishes, and I've reviewed some of them in the past - such as their Holiday 2011 Collection, or the 2012 Breast Cancer Awareness Collection. In this post I have three more shades to share with you: LOVELY Lavender, HEALING Heather Grey, and CLARITY Coral. All three are creme shades and great staples to have in your collection. Check out my review, and all the product info, after the pics!

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish
Shades: LOVELY Lavender, HEALING Heather Grey, CLARITY Coral
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.






Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish
Shade: LOVELY Lavender
 



 



Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish
Shade: HEALING Heather Grey
 



 



Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish
Shade: CLARITY Coral
 



 

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $ (0.5 fl oz full size). Available on the Dr.'s REMEDY website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Dr.'s REMEDY polishes are enriched with naturally occurring anti-fungal ingredients like tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract, vitamins C and E, and wheat protein. Free from harsh toxins to promote healthier, stronger nails. Dr.'s REMEDY is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.

Dr.'s REMEDY polishes are really great quality. I never have any issues with application or wear of these, and I only wish they had more shades available or that they were more easily found in stores. They are on the high-end side with price, at $17 a bottle, but they are an above-average polish brand (although back in 2011 they were $14 a bottle; not sure when the price increase happened).

The three shades in this post are LOVELY Lavender, HEALING Heather Grey, and CLARITY Coral. My favorite of the three is HEALING Heather Grey because I love grey shades and this is a great concrete light gray creme shade - just beautiful, in my opinion! LOVELY Lavender is a pretty purple shade; it's a more sophisticated lavender shade, as most "lavender" shades tend to be more pastel. This shade of lavender is great year round and can easily be worn as a fall shade! CLARITY Coral is more of a coral in person than it appears in photos; in photos it looks more red. It is a really pretty, fun, bright shade.

There are other shades in the line I like, such as TRANQUIL Tangerine, SOOTHING Slate, BOLD Baby Blue, and GLEE Gold. I do notice their shades change up on their website pretty often; not so much adding new shades as much as I notice shades disappearing. For example, when I last checked, out of the three shades in this post, only CLARITY Coral was available on the website. Not sure if shades come back in stock as they get more in, but I'd check back to their website to see what they offer.

Overall, if you're looking for a healthier polish formula then this is the one for you. Yes, they are a splurge at $17 a bottle, but if your budget allows I would recommend picking up a shade or two.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this nail polish? Which shade out of these three is your favorite? What do you think of Dr.'s REMEDY nail polish?Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)