August 28, 2013

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in Bloom, Lola - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Last month I reviewed the Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick in the shade Bombshell; I'm back with two more lipstick shades: Bloom and Lola (and hint hint, you may see the shade Paris coming soon). You can now buy Gorgeous Cosmetics on the Nordstrom website, and you can get a better idea of the shades that way. Check out my review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick
Shades: Bloom, Lola
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.







Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick
Shade: Bloom









Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick
Shade: Lola






Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $25.00 (0.14 oz full size). Available on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website and on the Nordstrom website.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipsticks are fine in texture and feel luxuriously soft and light-weight on your lips. Remarkably high color pigment content means that color lasts reliably for hours without touch-ups. Enriched with emollients to nourish your lips.

Currently available in 30 shades. I've reviewed the shade Bombshell last month, and now I have shades Bloom and Lola.

In my last review, my one con was that it was hard to get a good sense of the shades on the Gorgeous Cosmetics website. Now that you can purchase them on the Nordstrom website you can get a slightly better idea of what the shade looks like. You still can't really tell if a shade is a creme or shimmer, but you still get a bigger picture of what the shade seems to be.

These lipsticks are really pigmented, go on smoothly and feel comfortable on your lips. I will say the shade Lola was very matte and felt a bit dry on my lips, but if you apply a clear lip balm before, and even on top if you feel you need it, you'll be good to go.

As I hinted at the top of this post, you may see the shade Paris next, which may be the shade I'm most excited about so far. I still have other shades on my wish list (of course), such as Pink Flip, Musk Stick, Muse, Tango, and maybe even Quinn as a fun shade. What shades do you lust after?

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lipstick? Which shade do you like better, Bloom or Lola? Have you tried these lipsticks or are they are on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Lola looks like a very pretty, everyday wearable shade! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)