August 7, 2013

MAKE Cream Luminous Lip Gloss in Nasturtium - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a new favorite lip gloss shade! The shade is called Nasturtium and it's from the brand MAKE; their Cream Luminous Lip Gloss! This is a perfect pink for me and not only is the shade beautiful, but I love the gloss too. This was a real winner for me and this is a gloss that looks prettier in person (especially on the lips) than it does in photos. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

MAKE Cream Luminous Lip Gloss
Shade: Nasturtium












MAKE Cream Luminous Lip Gloss Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $18.00 (0.20 oz full size). Available on the We See Beauty website, on the Birchbox website, and everywhere else MAKE beauty products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

MAKE is a cosmetic brand that finds beauty in inspiration. It's mission is to encourage self-expression through color by fostering contemporary collaborations between makeup artists and creatives worldwide. MAKE is made in New York.

MAKE is the first for-benefit beauty brand sold on the We See Beauty website, and 33.3% of all sales from their website are donated to the We See Beauty Foundation that establishes and supports cooperatives.

Creamy and indulgent, MAKE's high-shine moisturizing lip gloss will have you out the door with one swipe of the plush applicator. True wear colors deliver maximum impact. Not tested on animals. Paraben-free and hypoallergenic.

Currently available in 9 shades. I have the shade Nasturtium (which may seem like a weird name, but it's actually the name of a flower). Nasturtium is described on their website as a soft pink with a yellow undertone. Because of the yellow undertone, this pink goes perfectly with my complexion. It's bright enough to wake up my face, but soft enough of a color to be so very wearable. I have been wearing this shade non-stop with a number of different eye looks and it's gorgeous. I'd love to try other shades, like Azalea, Dragon Fruit, and Flesh.

This gloss has great pigmentation, goes on smooth, is non-sticky and very shiny on the lips. The applicator is nice; it's a doe-foot applicator, but the middle is cinched in. You get plenty of product on the applicator, so no need to re-dip back in (sometimes I even swipe some of the product off the applicator before applying). It has a minty scent/flavor on the lips which feels refreshing.

I have plenty of lip glosses in my collection, but this is for sure a new favorite of mine; it hasn't left my purse - which says a lot. I don't mind the price of this gloss; I've paid more for other glosses that I've liked less and if I like a gloss formula and the shades are a great match for me, then the price doesn't matter because I will get full use out of this gloss.

Overall, if you couldn't tell already, I LOVE this lip gloss and would highly recommend! If you have light to medium skin with yellow undertones (like I do) then this is a must-have pink shade!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this lip gloss? Have you tried this or is this on your wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)