September 6, 2013

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush in Raspberry Tart, Beach Please - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have two blushes from Be A Bombshell Cosmetics to share with you; one of which I received in my Ipsy bag. I have the shades Raspberry Tart and Beach Please. They are both very wearable shade, even though you'll look at Beach Please and think it's a very bright pink; and it is very bright, but when applied with a light touch -- because they are very pigmented -- you will get a really pretty flush of color. Check out my full review, including all the product info, after the pics!

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
Shades: Raspberry Tart, Beach Please
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.







Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
Shade: Raspberry Tart







Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush
Shade: Beach Please





Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (0.17 oz full size). Available on the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blushes are highly pigmented and long-lasting, for all day wear. They are soft and smooth, and very blendable.

There are currently six shades available: Raspberry Tart, Beach Please, Glowing Goddess, Blind Date, Sweet Cheeks, and Tanorexic.

I have two shades: Raspberry Tart and Beach Please. Raspberry Tart is described on their website as a shimmery mid tone coral with a bronze undertone. I would find that to be true; I would probably say it's like a peachy coral shade with shimmer. I don't really understand the name, since the word raspberry makes me think of something more berry toned - but who cares, it's still a pretty blush! The shade Beach Please is described on their website as an intense matte pink. That is pretty accurate; it is matte and it is intense.

I like both shades, but have worn Beach Please more - especially over the summer. I had gotten Beach Please in an Ipsy bag. With a light hand, Beach Please is gorgeous on! It's easy to over-do it because they are very pigmented, but I just barely get my brush in the brush and apply lightly and it gives me a really pretty pop of color to my cheeks.

The price point on these isn't too bad; they're more than a Maybelline blush but not as expensive as a MAC blush. They're kind of that middle price point and it's a price I don't mind paying for this quality of blush. They really are richly pigmented, so you'll use hardly any each time - making the $16 investment last you a very, very long time.

I really like these blushes - the formula and the shades - and would recommend. I would like to try the shade Blind Date at some point in the future. For now, I'm really enjoying the two shades I have!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this blush? Which shade do you prefer?  Have you tried these blushes or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)