September 4, 2013

Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains - all 8 shades - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

Jordana's new Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are a winner in my book! These affordable balm stains - just $2.99 each - don't dry out my lips and have a range of wearable shades: 8 shades in total, all of which I'll show you in this post. My top three favorite shades that I've been wearing are Honey Love, Tropical Frenzy, and Cranberry Crush - but I also like Sweet Pink, Nude Chic and Candied Coral too. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains
Shades: 01 Nude Chic, 02 Sweet Pink, 03 Tropical Frenzy, 04 Candied Coral, 05 Honey Love, 06 Cranberry Crush, 07 Rock N Rouge, 08 Terra Crave
Continue scrolling down to see more pics of each individual shade.












Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 01 Nude Chic






Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 02 Sweet Pink





Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 03 Tropical Frenzy






Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade:  04 Candied Coral






Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 05 Honey Love






Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 06 Cranberry Crush






Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 07 Rock N Rouge






Jordana
Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain
Shade: 08 Terra Crave




Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $2.99 (0.095 oz full size). Available on the Jordana Cosmetics website, at Walgreens, at KMart, and everywhere else Jordana Cosmetics are sold.
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses!

Jordana's Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains are a moisturizing balm infused with a light-weight stain. Applies with a glossy finish then transform into the perfect flush of color. Long-lasting. Retractable. Paraben-free. Made in the USA.

Let me just say, I have really been loving these! They have pretty colors, are affordable, and the color sticks around for a good length of time. I also love that these are retractable, meaning no sharpening required!

They go on smooth and feel moisturizing/comfortable on the lips. I don't find them overly moisturizing or anything, but certainly for a stain lip product they are not drying at all. They have good pigmentation too - while being completely wearable.

Available in 8 shades; I like them all but really love Honey Love, Tropical Frenzy, and Cranberry Crush.

Nude Chic is a pinky nude with shimmer - a very wearable, everyday nude shade.
Sweet Pink is a bright light, cooler based pink.
Tropical Frenzy is a bright watermelon pink.
Candied Coral is an orange coral.
Honey Love is a really pretty berry neutral shade - another great everyday shade, perfect for fall!
Cranberry Crush is a pretty deeper pink berry shade.
Rock N Rouge is a bright red.
Terra Crave is a pinky-orange based brown.

I really recommend picking up at least one or two of these shades. They're really great for the price, and one of the better balm stains that are at the drugstore. Great product; would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these balm stains? Which shade is your favorite? Have you tried them or are they on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

10 comments:

  1. I might have to try these! I have one of the Revlon ones and I didn't like it. It smelled weird and the color after it was on my lips was so different from the stick. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review as always! I so want to try these, but unfortunately Jordana is not sold in my country :(

    Francesca
    petitfaon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Farben sind so atemberaubend schön :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to pick up Nude Chic, Candied Coral and Rock N Rouge. Thanks so much for the detail and swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I seriously love your blog. I'm a picture kind of girl and want to see a million pics and I just loveeeee all the pics you post :) Major kudos for really giving me a feel for a product so that I can consider it.

    Second, damn I love these Jordana balm stains! These and the revlon balm stains have become my go-to lippie. Coming from a lipstick lady that is saying a lot!

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ twiStar: Thanks so much! I'm glad my hard work is appreciated :)
    And yes, these have been some of my go-to lippies too. I can't get enough of Honey Love and Cranberry Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this review! You are very thorough and look great in ALL the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to show my customers this post. I won't use your photos, just share the post's link in the description field of the Jordana lippies in my webstore. Would that be ok? Thank you! ~ Renay

    ReplyDelete
  9. @A La Renay Boutique: Sorry for my late reply; I've been moving and haven't been tending to my blog! But YES, please do link customers to my review. I appreciate it - and you are welcome to use the photos as long as my watermark is not removed and my post is linked. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with these too.. You can read my complete review on the link below.

    http://urbandesichics.blogspot.in/2014/06/jordana-balm-stain-tropical-frenzy.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)