September 10, 2013

Lea Journo Voila Finishing Spray (hair spray) - pics, review

Hello, Beautiful!

If you don't know, I love the Lea Journo hair care line! I literally have just about every single product in the line (I'll link those reviews below for anyone interested) and I think they're all amazing products. Their newest product, the Voila Finishing Spray, is another hit! Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

My other Lea Journo reviews from the past:
Hydra Riche Shampoo & Conditioner  --  Mirroir Glossing Cream  --  Parfait Intense Hydrating Masque  --  La Forme Styling Lotion  --  Pouf Volumizing Spray  --  Lumiere Illuminating Moisturizer -- Revive French Plum Oil

Lea Journo Voila Finishing Spray
 

 

Lea Journo Voila Finishing Spray Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (10 oz full size). Available on the Lea Journo website, at Sephora, at Macy's, at Nordstrom, and everywhere else Lea Journo products are sold.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses

Get Ready... Set... Gorgeous! Sets your 'do the whole day through with fabulous, flexible hold and brilliant, beautiful shine. Voila Finish Spray is a medium hold hair spray that sets style and enhances shine. Ideal for all hair types and styles.

This hair spray is light-weight and non-sticky. This is a nice flexible formula, which leaves my hair feeling touchable still and does seem to enhance/add shine.

I use flexible hairsprays the most because even though my curls will still fall throughout the day, I find them to be the best for my hair type (which is long, fine and thin). It doesn't weigh my hair down and still holds my style for a good length of time.

The price point is a bit pricey for a hair spray, but I've paid around the same price point for other high end hair sprays and have always been happy with them. I've never been truly happy with drugstore hair sprays for one reason or a number of reasons for that matter, so I'm okay with investing in a hair spray that does what it says and performs how it should, as well as a scent I can stand. Plus, hair sprays in larger bottles like this one, which is 10 oz, seem to last me a long time.

I'm already a pretty big fan of Lea Journo products, so I really wasn't expecting this to be anything but great and it is great! Would recommend!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this hair spray? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)