September 11, 2013

Scrubz Natural Sugar Body Scrub in Sweet Milk & Honey and Lipz Service Lip Scrub in Mint - pics, swatches, reviews

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a body scrub and a lip scrub to show you in this post; the Scrubz Natural Sugar Body Scrub, which I have in Sweet Milk & Honey, and I also have a sample of the Scrubz Lipz Service Lip Scrub in mint. Check out my review of each product, plus all the product info, after the pics!



Scrubz Natural Sugar Body Scrub
Scent: Sweet Milk & Honey








Scrubz Natural Sugar Body Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.00 (8 oz full size) - also available in a 16oz size for $26.00 or a 2oz size for $6.00. Available on the Scrubz website.
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Scrubz Natural Sugar Body Scrub is really four products in one. It's an exfoliant and cleanser for face and body, a pre-shave prep and shaving oil, as well as a protective moisturizer. This exfoliating sugar scrub will have your skin cleansed, polished and soft.

Available in 19 scents, plus the option to customize your own scent. I have this scrub in Sweet Milk & Honey, which smells really, really good. On their website they describe it as a scent of creamy milk, luscious honey and a hint of oatmeal.

This scrub has a light, fluffy, dry texture. When I had gotten this, it was sealed but the oils did leak out - which is pretty common among body scrubs.

In addition to loving the scent of the Sweet Milk & Honey, I also really enjoyed using this body scrub. Because it is a dryer, fluffier texture it can be a bit more messy to use but it's totally workable and I really think it does a nice job at getting my skin soft and smooth.

There are other scents I'd like to try in the future and I'd recommend checking out these body scrubs!



Scrubz Lipz Service Lip Scrub
Scent: Mint





Scrubz Lipz Service Lip Scrub Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $12.00 (for the full size; I only show a sample jar). Available on the Scrubz website.
My Rating: 4 out of 5 Kisses

Pure Shea Butter Lipz Lip Balm is whipped with their Scrubz Sugar Scrub to create a gentle, exfoliating, lip-smacking, lip-softening polish and balm in one. The lip scrub will have your lips polished and smooth.

Available in four choices: unscented, Mint, Sweet, and Citrus.

I have mint and it is a refreshing mint scent. It both smelled freshing and felt refreshing on the lips.

It has a similar light, fluffy texture as their body scrub - with maybe a hint more oil to it/moisture to it. For a lip scrub that says it's moisturizing, I really didn't find it moisturizing at all. It does a good job at scrubbing my lips but I wouldn't count on this product to moisturize them. Maybe I just have very dry lips, or maybe my sample wasn't the best, but I still liked the way it scrubbed my lips and enjoyed the scent/taste of the mint!

I find that it works well and I'd recommend this if you're looking to get a lip scrub.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this body scrub? What about the lip scrub? Have you tried either product or the brand Scrubz? Did you add either of these products to your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Crystal,
    Thanks for the review. We create our Scrubz™ with less oil than the competition, and therefore, you'll never see a layer of oil on top. Your Scrubz™ is exactly the way it is supposed to be. That is why we suggest having dampened skin. It enables you to use less product and massage it into the skin better. When you rinse, there is moisturizing oils on you and way less on the shower floor.

    As to the Lipz Service™, it is whipped with Shea Butter and the 8 oils. It is meant as a lip scrub is, to polish off the dead cells. Ours then leaves a fine layer of our Lipz™ lip balm.

    Thanks again for the review,
    Roberta Perry

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)