October 21, 2013

Pure Style Girlfriends Camiflage - 3 colors - before & after, picsreview

Hello, Beautiful!

I have larger boobies, but I don't always want them to be on display - so I look for tops to cover them, but then you can't always find cute tops. I found a solution, using the Pure Style Girlfriends Camiflage camis! They are perfect, cute, comfy and do what they're supposed to do -- cover your cleavage. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Pure Style Girlfriends Camiflage
Colors: Black, White with Nude Lining, Black with Nude Lining



















Pure Style Girlfriends Camiflage Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $15.99 each, or buy a 2-pack for $27 to $30 (depending where you shop). Available on The Pure Style Girlfriends website, on the HSN website, on the HerRoom website, on the Bare Necessities website, and everywhere else Pure Style Girlfriends products are sold. Click here to find a retailer. 
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Looking to be a little discreet? Camiflage is designed to slip over any bra for a delicate, feminine look without the bulk of a full camisole. Camiflage is a pretty lace lined bra slip that turns any bra into a camisole.

This pretty, stretch, and breathable lace provides extra coverage in all the right places. Sophisticated enough for work, comfortable enough for every day wear, and elegant enough for all your favorite cocktail dress, Camiflage will help you conceal and flaunt all at once. With an elegant neckline and high back you can strut your stuff with confidence. Tuck the straps in for a strapless look.

As someone with a larger chest - I'm a 34D - I sometimes find it hard to wear some of the cute tops that are out there because they can be a bit revealing. For date nights, girls night out, and such those type of tops are fine to wear and I don't mind showing off my girls - but I'm a mom and I volunteer at my son's school, so I don't want my girls dancing and prancing around for all to see. These Camiflage bralettes are a perfect solution for me!

They are super comfortable to wear, and the size Large fits my 34D boobs just fine. They wear easily under tops and I've even slept in them (without a bra underneath) just to give my boobs some extra support without any wires.

I have this in Black, White with Nude Lining and Black with Nude Lining. They are basic, neutral colors to go with a lot of tops. But there are plenty of other colors available - from neutral to colorful.  I'd love to get this in White and Cobalt next!

Available in Black, White, Black with Nude Lining, White with Nude Lining, Blakc with Metallic Accents, Ivory with Metallic Accents, Taupe, Ivory, Navy, Plum, Fuchsia, and Cobalt.

For the before & after pics you can see how it took my plain grey t-shirt and made my boobies hidden and the whole top is cuter now.

And let's not forget to mention how they are leaps and bounds better than that dumb As Seen On TV Cami Secret - which to me looks like someone just cut up a thong and stuck it onto their bra, lol. It's always looked ridiculous to me.

I think these are great for those that want some additional coverage for when you don't want your boobies on display but still want to get use out of your tops and dresses that may be a bit inappropriate for certain situations. They're affordable, nice quality, comfy, and serve a great purpose.

I'd highly recommend the Pure Style Girlfriends Camiflage!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of these Camiflage camis? Have you tried them or would you like to? Is this a product you'd use? Discuss in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I'm gonna look into getting these :)

    And not to sound like a creep hehe but your "girls" are something to be envious of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ twoStar: Thank you! :) But I had to pay for mine, lol. So I was one of those girls that was envious of boobies -- I had nothing; like a nipple on a cold day, lol. Then when I was 19 (wow, 10 years ago, lol), I bought my own. Best purchase ever, lol.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)