October 4, 2013

RAMY Miracle Brow in Original - pics, before & after, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have another brow product to share with you today; the RAMY Miracle Brow! This brow compact contains two shades so you can customize the color for your brows. I have the Original shade, but this also comes in Blonde and Dark. Check out my before & after pic to see how this performs. Read my full review, as well as all the product info, after the pics!

RAMY Miracle Brow
Shade: Original













RAMY Miracle Brow Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $28.00 (0.14 oz full size). Available on the RAMY Beauty Therapy website, on Amazon, and everywhere else RAMY Beauty Therapy products are sold - like select LOOK Boutiques in Duane Reade and Walgreen stores.
My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Kisses

Imagine melting down a pencil into a gel base and mixing in eyeshadow. Each mirrored compact contains two shades of Miracle Brow as well as an applicator brush to fill eyebrows and hold stray hairs in place! Won't come off until you take it off, yet so light you'll forget you have it on! Water-proof.

Available in three shades: Original (shown in this blog post), Blonde, and Dark.

I have the shade Original, which has two neutral brown shades that you can use separately or mix together to create the perfect shade for your brows. I mixed both colors together for my before & after pic - but it was still a bit too warm/red in tone. I need an ashier brown and find the one shade (top) works better on its own rather than the bottom, which is warmer in tone.

This is a waxy product, so it does a good job at holding your brow hairs in place but I don't find this product looks very naturals in the areas where I didn't have hair and needed to fill them in. But that's pretty much expected from any product other than a pencil. Still, this does fill in my brows and it did a nice job doing so.

This is one of those brow products that takes more than one or two uses to get the hang out and figure out a good technique. I honestly hated the mini brush that came with it. I used my own angle brush and I prefer a spooley to comb the product through - which is how I applied this for my before & after pic. The brush is a nice idea to keep in the compact and use it while you're out and about, or for travel, but if I'm doing my brows at home I wouldn't use it.

Even though this is waterproof, I didn't find that it lasted long on me. It was easy to rub off too - which I found a bit odd because on their website it says it will hold brow hairs in place even while swimming. I guess it is possible, just don't rub your brows.

Overall, I think this is a nice brow product that will work for a lot of people. If you have a lot of sparse areas where there is no hair and you normally use a brow pencil to fill in your brows to create hairs, then I wouldn't recommend this as your replacement brow product. You could use this in conjunction with a brow pencil, which I've done and liked the results much, much better.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this brow product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)