January 11, 2014

Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Vitality Eye Roll-On - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a great drugstore eye roll-on to share with you in this post; it's the Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Vitality Eye Roll-On. This eye product cools skin, de-puffs and firms all with an easy-to use roll-on applicator. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Boots No. 7 - Beautiful Skin
Vitality Eye Roll-On


 

 

 





Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin Vitality Eye Roll-On Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $16.99 (0.5 fl oz full size). Available on the Boots website, at Target, at Walgreens, on the Drugstore.com website, on the Beauty.com website, and everywhere else Boots No. 7 is sold. 
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Kisses

This cooling and hydrating formula works with the gentle massage of the tri-ball applicator to instantly refresh and brighten the delicate skin around your eyes. Day by day it works to reduce the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Eyeliss, a proven patented peptide, improves fluid drainage while Pearl Extract (mica) gives a brightening boost. Caffeine stimulates the skin around the eye to help tighten and refresh while Vitamin C supports collagen production for better skin elasticity.

To Use: Squeeze the tube to prime and lightly sweep under eyes, using gentle upward strokes. The massage action of the roller balls help reduce the appearance of dark circles.

I really like this product! It has a gorgeous color to the product - like an opalescent pink/red shimmer but it's not really something that is noticeable on the skin, especially if you were to put makeup on over top.

It has a light scent and when you roll it on, you'll feel a cooling sensation on the skin. Dries down quickly and I feel like it firms skin and de-puffs. However, I don't feel like there is any moisturization. It is a bit pricey for a drugstore product, at $16.99, so I would recommend catching this on a sale or using a coupon when you can to get the best deal. You don't need to use a ton of product either.

I really do like this and would recommend.

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Would definitely keep an eye on this one! I love eye products with rollerballs! Thanks for visiting my blog and hope to see you often <3

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)