January 8, 2014

Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin Primer Genesis - pics, swatches, review

Hello, Beautiful!

I have a sample jar of the Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin Primer Genesis (they're still giving out samples if you order on their website). This primer should just be called "amazing, miracle, awesome primer". Yes, that was one of the stupidest re-names I could give it, but in all seriousness, this stuff is amazing. Check out my full review below, including all the product info, after the pics!

Rouge Bunny Rouge
Original Skin Primer Genesis







Rouge Bunny Rouge Original Skin Primer Genesis Info & Review:
Cost/Availability: $49.89 (1.13 fl oz full size). Available on the Rouge Bunny Rouge website (change your currency at the top left), and everywhere else Rouge Bunny Rouge is sold. Click here to find a retailer near you. For those of us in the USA, you can also buy Rouge Bunny Rouge on the Beautyhabit website (they don't have this primer, just the other two), and on the Beauty Sage website (they also don't have this primer, yet).
My Rating: 5 out of 5 Kisses!

Natural beauty is visibly refined creating a matte, flawless canvas that feels velvet soft to the touch. This light emulsion is comfortable and long-lasting on the skin. Only you need to know the secret of your immediate transformation, for those caught lingering on your exquisite complexion suspect untarnished enchantment has always been there.

This primer with an invisible touch instantly fills in wrinkles and smoothes pores to give a perfect, flawless finish. A formula packed with re-texturizing ingredients includes special polymers that act as fillers and impart sebum-absorbing properties while the latest generation of silicones ensures exceptional long wear. Evermat derived from the African tree Enanthia Chlorantha, long regarded for its medicinal properties, reduces pores and shine, refines skin texture and reduces sebum secretion.

I just have a sample jar, but I can tell you I want the full size!

This primer has a creamy, whipped texture that melts into skin beautifully. It has one of the most creamy, whipped textures of any primer of similar consistency - feels really nice!

A little goes a long way with this, so you won't need to use a lot, as it spreads across skin and melt in easily. It does have a light scent, but nothing bothersome. The price point is on the high-end side, but Rouge Bunny Rouge is a high-end, luxury cosmetics brand. I'm okay with the price point of anything, as long as it works and this primer just may be holy grail, but until I go through an entire full size bottle I can't really put the words "holy grail" on this just yet.

After I put this on my skin felt VERY smooth and soft. It's true that it will give your skin a velvety texture! It's divine and just beautiful. Love the way makeup goes on over top, and how well my makeup stayed in place. This primer is absolutely divine and once I'm through with the sample jar, I know I'll be on the fast track to getting the full size version!

Now let me know what you think...
What do you think of this product? Have you tried this or is this on your beauty wish list? Discuss in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)