July 8, 2014

Updated Blog Sale!! July 2014

Hello, Beautiful!

My blog sale is finally back! Thank you for being so patient while I moved into my new house. It took longer than expected, but I now have everything at my new house and I'm finally ready to re-open the blog sale!

I added more items to the blog sale, and I also lowered prices on a lot of the items that were already listed. I also re-photographed everything so all the previously sold items are no longer on the blog sale page -- except for the nail polish; there were just too many bottles to re-photograph all of them!

My blog sale is open to those in the USA. PayPal for payment. Shipping using USPS Priority Mail - which starts at $5.25 and goes up from there. As always, all the details on how to place an order, payment and shipping, are listed on the blog sale pages. There is one page for all the makeup, skincare, hair care and body care items, and then a separate page for just the nail polish (since I started the nail polish sale with over 1,000 bottles).

Happy Shopping!

Makeup, Hair, Skincare & Body items (plus some nail items)

Nail Polish


Please Note: My blog sale prices are already priced very low, and I think are priced very reasonable. I don't charge any additional fees for PayPal, and all shipping supplies (bubble wrap, tissue paper, tape, etc.) come out of my own pocket. While I understand that often times people will offer a discount for larger orders, I simply cannot offer any further discounts other than the shipping discounts I have listed (on the blog sale pages), as I've priced my items extremely low and affordable instead of marking them higher and offering bundling discounts. I hope you can understand and will respect my blog sale style & pricing.



Pictures below show examples of just some of the items in the blog sale; there are MANY MORE items on the actual blog sale pages!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)