August 28, 2014

Blog sale is being updated - AGAIN!

Hello, Beautiful!

Now that my son is back in school and I'm in full organization mode, I am doing yet another purge on my makeup collection! I have already started to gather more items to add to the blog sale. In addition, I am lowering prices of almost ALL the nail polish.

If you've emailed me with a list of items, please hang tight as I will respond but only after I update the blog sale so you can get the new, lower prices (plus check out the rest of the items I'm going to be adding).

Just wanted to make that quick note!

xoxo,

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Please share your thoughts and questions below :)